May 1st - May 3rd 2020
Meditational Yoga Retreat
Friday May 01/2020:
• 4:00 – 6:00pm Arrive at the Madoc Tim Hortons on Hyw 7
• 7:00pm Meet and Greet, Tour the temple and get settled in. Evening Meditation.
Saturday May 02/2020
• 7:00 – 8:00am Morning Yoga in the Temple
• 8:00 – 10:00am Breakfast in the large kitchen and get ready for the guided hike onto Moria Mountain
• 10:00am meet outside in front of temple to Hike Mount Moriah
• Once on top of mountain meditation and some journaling and group discussions
• 12:00- 1:30pm Lunch in large kitchen
• 1:30 – 3:30pm Restorative Yoga and discussions around the grounds outside
• 3:30 – 5:00pm Free Time~ you may tour the grounds on you own
• 5:00 – 7:00pm Dinner and reflection in the large kitchen
• 8:00 – 10:00 Social Gathering
• 8:00 – 9:30am Sunday Morning Yoga and Meditation in the temple
• 9:30 – 11:00 Breakfast in large kitchen and get ready to leave.
• 11:00am Check Out
• Head to O'Hara Mill Homestead in Madoc for a nature walk
• 1:00pm: have lunch and personal time with me to discuss the weekend
• Saying good bye to our new friends
We have a fun filled weekend planned
Of relaxation, yoga and meditation.
Yoga Retreat Madoc Ontario
Immerse yourself in the solitude of nature, as you unplug and recharge your batteries, at this all inclusive weekend.
Slow down, at the Mindfulness Yoga Retreat.
May /01/2020 to May 03/2020
A Nature Experience at the Orgyan Osal Cho Dzong,
A 350 acre temple and retreat center, nestled at the base of southern Ontario’s highest peak, Mount Moriah, and surrounded by serene woodlands north of the village of Madoc.
We will be doing yoga, and meditation sessions, and we will also take some time to do some hiking. There will also be free time for yourself to explore the grounds.
For the meals, there will be vegetarian and gluten free options.
Limited Space Available so book Early
email for information and to reserve your spot, space is limited to 8